3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- We added a handful of milk chocolate chips to about half the cookies, although I realize this totally destroys the 3-ingredient name
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together until they are well blended.
3. Drop Tablespoon size balls on to the cookie sheet. Flatten the cookie dough with a fork.
4. Bake for 12 – 14 minutes or until golden brown. Place cookie sheet on a cooling rack for several minutes, then remove the cookies and let them finish cooling on the cookie rack. Makes 2 dozen.
Oh, and by the way, I used reduced fat Jif creamy peanut butter since that's what we happened to have in the cupboard. And I really couldn't tell the difference, so I would call that a success!