Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meal and Exercise Plan... Lotsa Leftovers and the Things I Didn't Make Last Week

Last week, I didn't get to make everything that I had planned. Mostly for good reason, as I wanted to use up stuff that we had (and finally had a week with no food waste!). So, this week is all about making the stuff I planned to make last week, to use up stuff in the freezer and fridge.

Breakfasts: CEREAL (really!), yogurt, muffins we made over the weekend
Lunches: Leftovers. And Chris is going to be eating a lot of celery and peanut butter, otherwise we're never gonna finish off the celery.

Monday
  • Dinner: Leftover Chicken Salad on a bed of Romaine, Corn on the Cob
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Walk (mid-day)
Tuesday
  • Dinner: Leftovers, again! (Chili and cornbread muffins)
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Spin class
Wednesday
  • Dinner: I'm modifying this recipe for Pastetli Pie to use up some crescent rolls and the parsley from last week. I have no idea if it'll be good, but I'm going to give it a try!
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Walk (evening)
Thursday
  • Dinner: Chris and I have a meeting, and then are going to take advantage of having a babysitter by going out to dinner together.
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Kickboxing class
Friday
  • Dinner: Peppery Potato Soup with homemade biscuits We had some FANTASTIC friends offer to watch the boys, so Chris and I got to go out AGAIN! FUN!
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Walk (mid-day)
Saturday
  • Dinner: Simply Delicious Pork (pork chops with apples made in the crock pot) and frozen veggies I used up some chicken breasts, potatoes, mushrooms, and a teriyaki marinade that's been in the fridge. Baked them all together, and it made for a pretty delicious meal.
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Yoga or Farmer's Market
Sunday
  • Dinner: Leftovers Bumped from yesterday: Simply Delicious Pork (pork chops with apples made in the crock pot) and fresh steamed broccoli
  • Exercise/outdoor time: Pilates Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment