Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Menu Planning... Starting Afresh in the New Year

Okay, new year, time for new resolutions. This is my year of trying to find balance. I want to continue working, volunteering at Jake's school, being home with the kids... but I don't want to feel so stressed out trying to fit it all in. I need to revisit my goals from last year. Things were going pretty well until the school year started in the fall, and I no longer seemed to have enough time for everything. I stopped cooking, didn't make it to the Farmer's Markets to buy fresh produce, and our eating habits suffered. And I honestly don't remember the last time I made it to the gym. Miraculously, I haven't really put any weight back on (at least not yet), but now seems like a good time to get things back in line before they go quickly downhill.

Finding Balance. Not sure how to make it happen yet, but I do know that it all goes better when I plan everything out ahead of time. Maybe it's just the act of making the list itself that helps me feel more organized. So, here's my first list for 2011- meal plans for this week and next. Happy New Year!

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
  • Leftovers
Monday
  • Chicken and rice casserole with broccoli
Tuesday
  • Leftovers
Wednesday
  • Dinner out
Thursday
  • Soup and grilled cheese
Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment