Sunday, January 16, 2011

Menu Planning, Two Weeks at a Time

Breakfasts: Granola, fruit, yogurt, muffins. We have some blueberry,  banana chocolate chip and cornbread muffins to eat up. Yummy!

Lunches: Leftovers. We have a bunch of things in the fridge from last week- chicken and rice, chicken burritos, dinners from Hangar 19 and Gladstones. And of course, there's almost always leftovers when I cook dinner since the kids rarely eat much of what I make. :(

As for dinner, here's the plan-
Sunday:
  • Chili (I made this at the beginning of last week, but forgot that the recipe makes twice as much as I can fit in my crock pot, so we're having it again!)
  • Cornbread muffins
Monday:
  • Pesto pasta with chicken (I'm going to base it off of this recipe and use pesto we picked up at the Farmer's Market.)
  • Steamed veggies
Tuesday:
  • Leftovers
Wednesday
  • Meatballs
  • Mashed potatoes
Thursday
  • Going out with my sweets
Friday
  • Leftovers
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
  • Leftovers
Tuesday
Wednesday
  • Leftovers
Thursday
Friday
  • Leftovers 
Saturday
  • Macaroni and cheese (looking for a yummy recipe... let me know if you have one!)
  • Green salad

No comments:

Post a Comment